Tuesday, October 6, 2009

thought - freewrite

i woke up today with the heat of midday barring on me, the stinging brightness of a 45 degree angle into my eyes, i cannot see. the random chimey chime from my phone, focuses my attention and i stumble like a grumpy peg-legged pirate to the nearest loo,. Refreshed and renewed, i dressed for the day and what it might throw at me, stab of sadness reminded me of my lost bicycle. so i changed , and then changed again until my fit found its fit which had me finally walking into the shoes that required the least effort.

two cups of h2o and then two cups of joe, then onto cleaning long forgotten obvious places, and finding buried treasure along the way, coins and gum, followed by my "swagger" two days without it, kept me at a distance from fellow co-workers. my hair product appeared last, finally. freshly washed and now necessary to towel dry. my mock brucelee had its daily waxing.

longhair

No comments:

Post a Comment

0ldsk00l